A UrologyHealth Forum for patients and family members focusing on:
- Risks and causes of kidney stones
- Myths and realities of stone disease
- Treatment options
- Preventing future kidney stones
The Forum is presented at no cost for attendees, but pre-registration is encouraged.
Saturday, April 14, 2007
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
American Urological Association Headquarters
1000 Corporate Blvd.
Linthicum, MD 21090
Experts from The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, James Madison University and New York University School of Medicine, including:
- Brian Matlaga, M.D., James Buchanan Brady Urological Institute, Johns Hopkins
- Michael J. Choi, M.D., Division of Nephrology, Johns Hopkins
- Janet W. Gloeckner, Ph.D., R.D., James Madison University
- Ojas Shah, M.D., New York University School of Medicine
This forum is free, and because of high demand, early registration is recommended. R.S.V.P. by calling 1-866-RING-AUA or on line at UrologyHealth.org.
Wendy Isett, AUA Communications
Director of Patient Education
Wendy Waldsachs Isett, AUA