A UrologyHealth Forum for patients and family members focusing on:
- Bladder cancer basics: What patients should know
- Research breakthroughs for detection and treatment
- New treatment horizons in bladder cancer
- Coping strategies
There will also be a question and answer period for attendees to obtain more information. This Forum is being held in conjunction with the Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network (BCAN). Lunch will be provided for attendees.
Saturday, March 17, 2007
9:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Florida Atlantic University Business Building
Boca Raton, FL
Physicians from the University of Miami Sylvester Comprehensive CancerCenter
- Mark Soloway, M.D., Professor and Chairman, Department of Urology
- Alan Nieder, M.D.
- Bruce R. Kava, M.D.
- Murugesan Manoharan, M.D., F.R.C.S., F.R.A.C.S.
- Vinata B. Kokeshwar, Ph.D.
This forum is free, and because of high demand, early registration is recommended. R.S.V.P. by calling 1-866-RING-AUA or on line at UrologyHealth.org.
Wendy Isett, AUA Communications
Director of Patient Education
Diane Zipursky Quale
Director and President
Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network
Wendy Waldsachs Isett, AUA